The Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all Conference Sessions
- Opening Reception on Saturday Evening
- Off-site Event on Monday Evening
- Lunches on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday
- 2020 SMS Membership
- Registration is required to attend any of the conference activities.
- Registrants must wear their name badge at all times to gain access to activities.
- For conference registration purposes, students are individuals who are enrolled full-time, in-residence at the PhD granting institution. For non-SMS members to qualify for this type of registration, they must first become a member of the SMS.
- If you are a student, but do not want to be a member in 2019, there is a non-member registration option that includes 2020 Student Membership. If you select this registration option, we require that you submit proof of 2020 enrollment from the PhD granting institution and a confirmation letter from a major professor.
- To be eligible for Emeritus Registration, individuals must have current Emeritus Membership with the SMS. To qualify for Emeritus Membership, individuals must have at least 10 years of SMS membership, be retired or semi-retired and 65 years of age or older.
- Fees shown for a particular time period are valid only for registrations during that period that have completed payment within 14 days of registering.
- Registrations without all required information or without payment by the due date will not be processed.
- We understand that unforeseen events may change a person's ability to attend the conference. Due to costs already incurred, NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellation of your registration.
- If you are registered and are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague within your organization or to your co-author. See below for guidelines.
Transfer of Registration
- Initiate a transfer by contacting the SMS Executive Office BEFORE September 4, 2019.
- If the conference registration fee is greater (i.e. member fee to non-member fee, etc.), the person to whom the registration is being transferred must pay the difference.