We welcome proposals for panel sessions during the conference. These proposals will not go through the blind review process but will count towards the limit of two proposals per author. Review the guidelines below and contact the SMS Executive Office with any additional questions.
- A panel proposal will count against the limit of two proposals for those listed as authors on the proposals.
- For those listed as potential panelists, but not authors, the submission will not count against the limit of two proposals.
- Panel Submissions do not go through the double blind review process, as authorship and panelists are important factors for the quality of the submission.
- The Track Directors will make decisions on these submissions and notify authors around the same time as notifications for research proposals are shared.
- If accepted for the conference, authors will be responsible for confirming all panelists attendance.
- Should the composition of the panel change from the listed participants from the proposal, the Conference Committee reserves the right the withdraw the panel from the program.