The Registration Fee Includes:
- Opening Reception on Saturday Evening
- Off-site Event on Sunday Evening
- Access to all Conference Sessions
- Lunches on Sunday and Monday
- Registration is required to attend any of the conference activities.
- Registrants must wear their name badge at all time to gain access to activities.
- For conference registration purposes, students are individuals who are enrolled full-time, in-residence at the PhD granting institution. For non-SMS members to qualify for this type of registration, they must first become a member of the SMS.
- Fees shown for a particular time period are valid only for registrations during that period and complete payment within 14 days of registering.
- Registrations without all required information or without payment by the due date will not be processed.
- We understand that unforeseen events may change a person's ability to attend the conference. Due to costs already incurred, NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellation of your registration.
- If you are registered and are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague within your organization or to your co-author. See below for guidelines.
Transfer of Registration
- Initiate a transfer by contacting the SMS Executive Office BEFORE November 1, 2016.
- If the conference registration fee is greater (i.e. member fee to non-member fee, etc.), the person to whom the registration is being transferred must pay the difference.
Click here to register.