We invite you to use our online system to submit a proposal for the 2019 SMS Annual Conference Minneapolis. The submission process has the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: If you do not have an SMS user profile, you need to create one to submit a proposal. Please click here to create a new profile. Please contact the SMS Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties logging in to your SMS user profile.
- Step 2: After creating your SMS user profile and logging in to the website, you can submit a proposal to a track by uploading a file and providing the following information: title, proposal abstract, and names of co-authors, if applicable. You can log in at any time again to see the progress of your submitted proposal. Please click here to submit a proposal.
- Step 3: If you are not the single author of the proposal, you will be asked to list your co-authors. Your co-authors will be contacted by email. They will be asked to confirm their involvement with the submitted proposal. If they are not a registered user, they will also be required to create an SMS user profile.
- Step 4: The SMS Office will verify the completion of your submission once all authors have confirmed their involvement. The submission will be placed into blind peer review.
- Step 5: Once peer review is completed, you will be informed of the decision regarding your submission by the Program Review Committee.