A Paper Session is composed of 3 - 4 proposals all on a related theme that are presented sequentially by their author(s), with a short amount of time allotted for audience members to ask questions.
Format of the Paper Session:
- Each paper session will include presentations by authors of 3-4 proposals. Thus the session will include at least one author of each proposal, a session chair, and audience members. Sometimes, the session chair is one of the presenting authors.
- Each session will last for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Each presenting author will have a maximum of 12 minutes for their presentation. The remaining time will be used for discussion.
- To ensure that there is sufficient time for discussion with the audience, it is important that authors do not exceed the allotted presentation time.
- LCD projectors will be available in each room, presenters will have to bring their presentation on a memory stick or upload it to the conference website ahead of time.
- Presenters will be able to upload their presentation and/or handout to the website and make it available for download to other conference attendees.