The Registration Fee Includes:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Access to IG sessions, meetings, and workshops
- Access to the conference platform post-event
- 2021 SMS Membership
- Registration is required to access the conference platform and attend any of the conference activities.
- For conference registration purposes, students are individuals who are enrolled full-time, in-residence at a PhD granting institution. For non-SMS members to qualify for this type of registration, they must first become a member of the SMS.
- If you are a student, but do not want to be a member in 2020, there is a non-member registration option that includes 2021 Student Membership. If you select this registration option, we require that you submit proof of 2021 enrollment from a PhD granting institution and a confirmation letter from a major professor.
- To be eligible for Emeritus Registration, individuals must have current Emeritus Membership with the SMS. To qualify for Emeritus Membership, individuals must have at least 10 years of SMS membership, be retired or semi-retired and 65 years of age or older.
- Registrations without all required information or without payment by the due date will not be processed.
- We understand that unforeseen events may change a person's ability to attend the conference. Due to costs already incurred, NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellation of your registration.
- If you are registered and are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague within your organization or to your co-author. See below for guidelines.
Transfer of Registration
- Initiate a transfer by contacting the SMS Executive Office BEFORE October 4, 2020.
- If the conference registration fee is greater (i.e. member fee to non-member fee, etc.), the person to whom the registration is being transferred must pay the difference.