We invite you to use our online system to submit a proposal for this conference. The submission process has the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: If you are not a registered user of the SMS website already, create an SMS user profile and provide contact information for yourself. Please click here to create a new profile.
- Step 2: After creating your SMS user profile and logging in to the website, you can electronically submit a proposal by uploading a file and providing information on the title, abstract, and track, as well as co-authors names, if applicable. You can login at any time again to see the progress of your submitted proposal.
- Step 3: If you are not the single author of the proposal, your co-authors will be contacted by email. They will be asked to register and provide their contact information, as well as confirm their involvement with the submitted proposal.
- Step 4: The SMS office will verify the completion of your submission once we have all the necessary information on all authors and will forward the submission into a blind peer review.
- Step 5: Once the peer review is completed, you will be informed about the decision of the Program Review Committee regarding your submission.