- The SMS Reading Circle will accept 3 types of Submissions:
- An Outline is a minimum of two double-spaced pages, including every section of a typical research paper (theory development, qualitative, conceptual, or quantitative).
- A Proposal follows the guidelines for the SMS Annual Conference: 5-7, single-spaced pages with references.
- A Manuscript is 15-35 pages, double-spaced, similar to a submission to an SMS Journal.
- Must be accompanied by a 125 word abstract.
- Only Electronic submissions will be accepted.
Only original, unpublished work is sought. Any submission of identical or substantially similar work already published will not be considered or might be subject to exclusion.
Submission File Format
Files should be uploaded as MS Word documents. The title should be listed in the header of each page. Please use 10 point font or larger, and single-spacing unless otherwise noted above.
- Review Committee: All submissions will be reviewed by up to four (4) reviewers.
- Reviewers will provide feedback within the text of the document or in the form of comments through the online portal.