The Registration Fee Includes:
Access to all conference research presentation sessions
Access to Labs and Interactive Media Roundtables
Attendance at the Conference Receptions and Events
- Registration is required to attend the conference and all of the conference activities.
- For conference registration purposes, students are individuals who are enrolled full-time, in-residence at a PhD granting institution. For non-SMS members to qualify for this type of registration, they must first become a member of the SMS.
- Registrations without all required information or without payment by the due date will not be processed.
- We understand that unforeseen events may change a person's ability to attend the conference. Due to costs already incurred, NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellation of your registration.
- If you are registered and are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration to a colleague within your organization or to your co-author. See below for guidelines.
Transfer of Registration
- Initiate a transfer by contacting the SMS Executive Office BEFORE May 15, 2022.
- If the conference registration fee is greater (i.e. member fee to non-member fee, etc.), the person to whom the registration is being transferred must pay the difference.